Welcome to all players, coaches and their guests.
We look forward to hosting you in Vancouver, a wonderful city, consistently rated as one of the world’s top places to live. We are sure you will enjoy your week of competition here and hope you will make this a regular stop on your tour.
- Main Draw players can receive housing.
- Please apply for housing by Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Applications after this date will be filled if any spots become available, however, we cannot guarantee housing for players after this date.
- We cannot guarantee housing for coaches and agents, but will make our best efforts based on the hosting spots we have available.
- Housing will not be provided for the parents of players.
Our player housing contact is Carlota Lee
Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver
A proud recipient of the prestigious Torchbearer Award for 11 consecutive years, The Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver is a full service hotel offering a relaxing, upscale atmosphere and proven award-winning customer service!
Nestled at the base of the majestic North Shore Mountains, adjacent to the TransCanada Highway, the Hotel is minutes away from world renowned attractions (such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge), recreational opportunities, BC Ferries, Hollyburn Country Club and downtown Vancouver. Live, play and work – here at the Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver!
To receive the Odlum Brown VanOpen preferred rate please use this direct link or call the number below and reference the Odlum Brown VanOpen. This rate is only offered until Thursday, August 3, 2017 at which time the room block will be released.
Group Sales Department
Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver
700 Old Lillooet Road
North Vancouver, BC V7J 2H5
Toll Free 1-877-985-3111
To arrange for pick up, please email Transport and advise us of your travel plans.
Transport options between Vancouver International Airport and the site
- An Odlum Brown VanOpen host will meet players outside baggage collection at the terminal of Vancouver International Airport. Hosts will be greeting from 8:30am – 9:00pm from Friday, Aug 11 – Monday, Aug 14.
- Hosts will be holding a VanOpen sign and will direct players to the SkyTrain (Canada Line) public transportation system.
- Players should take the SkyTrain (Canada Line) to Waterfront station (2 zones) where a host will meet you and escort you to a branded Official Tournament Mercedes Benz vehicle for the next scheduled trip to Hollyburn Country Club. Hosts will be greeting at Waterfront station from 9:00am – 10:00pm Friday, Aug 11 – Monday, Aug 14.
- Return service for airport drop-offs to Waterfront station will run from Thursday, August 17 to Sunday, August 20.
- It takes approximately 25 minutes to travel from Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront station and another 20 minutes to travel from Waterfront station to the Hollyburn Country Club.
- For players arriving early morning or late evening, you can take a taxi or the Canada Line SkyTrain from the Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront station and then a taxi to your housing or hotel.
- The Canada Line costs $9 (2 zones). Taxis from Waterfront station to the Hollyburn Country Club cost approximately $25.
From Holiday Inn & Suites to Hollyburn Country Club
- The shuttle service between the Holiday Inn and Suites and Hollyburn Country Club will be provided on a scheduled basis.
- Players must reserve the shuttle service to be guaranteed a seat no later than 9pm the night before.
Meeting points for transportation are:
- Holiday Inn & Suites: Hotel lobby.
- Hollyburn Country Club: Main entrance to Club House.
To arrange for transportation from private housing, please allow 45 minutes notice prior to pick up. Players are encouraged to arrange transportation through their host. To reserve, please email Transport.
When requesting transportation, reservations must include the total number of people travelling in the party.
The transportation service is subject to availability.
- Players can book practice courts onsite or by phone 604-913-4529
- Priority given to players competing on that day.
- Players competing in the first series of matches each day will receive priority for practice on the courts that they will be playing on in the time slot before their match.