Welcome to all players, coaches and their guests.
We look forward to hosting you in Vancouver, a wonderful city, consistently rated as one of the world’s top places to live. We are sure you will enjoy your week of competition here and hope you will make this a regular stop on your tour.
- Please refer to your player fact sheet for details.
- ATP PLAYERS: For hospitality contact Player Housing by Friday, July 29th, 2022.
- WTA MAIN DRAW PLAYERS: For hospitality contact Player Housing by Friday, July 29th, 2022.
Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver
A proud recipient of the prestigious Torchbearer Award for 11 consecutive years, The Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver is a full service hotel offering a relaxing, upscale atmosphere and proven award-winning customer service!
Nestled at the base of the majestic North Shore Mountains, adjacent to the TransCanada Highway, the Hotel is minutes away from world renowned attractions (such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge), recreational opportunities, BC Ferries, Hollyburn Country Club and downtown Vancouver. Live, play and work – here at the Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver!
For reservation information please refer to the player fact sheet. Please note that hotel rooms must be booked by Thursday, August 4, 2022 to receive the group rate after this time the room block will be released. The preferred rate is offered from August 12 – 22nd, 2022. If you are booking outside of those dates please call the hotel to book to ensure you obtain the preferred rate during our room block.
PLEASE NOTE THE HOTEL WILL NOT HOLD ROOMS NOR HONOUR TOURNAMENT RATE IF NOT BOOKED BY Thursday, August 4, 2022 DUE TO HIGH DEMAND DURING THAT PERIOD.
Group Sales Department
Holiday Inn & Suites North Vancouver
700 Old Lillooet Road
North Vancouver, BC V7J 2H5
Toll Free 1-877-985-3111
To arrange for pick up, please email Transport and advise us of your travel plans.
Transport options between Vancouver International Airport and the site
- Players attending the Odlum Brown VanOpen should arrive into Vancouver International Airport (YVR). Players can travel directly to the Club or hotel by taxi or Uber from YVR at their own expense OR to access Player Transportation to Hollyburn Country Club players need to take the Canada Line SkyTrain to Waterfront Station (downtown Vancouver) from there a VanOpen vehicle will meet you. Read below for more details.
- Please proceed to the Canada Line SkyTrain (it’s located between the International and Domestic terminal and a short walk from arrivals) that will take you to Waterfront Station (pay for 2 zones) where players and coaches will be met by a host and transportation. The Canada Line public transportation system. It initiates from YVR so always lots of space, it’s economical, no traffic, total trip time of 25 minutes. Fare machines take credit cards, debit cards and Canadian cash.
- At Waterfront station an Odlum Brown VanOpen host will meet you and escort you to a branded Official Tournament vehicle for the next scheduled trip to Hollyburn Country Club. Hosts will be greeting at Waterfront station from 9:00am – 9:00pm Saturday, August 13 – Tuesday, Aug 16, 2022.
- Return service for airport drop-offs to Waterfront station will run from Thursday, August 18 to Sunday, August 21.
- It takes approximately 25 minutes to travel from Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront station and another 20 minutes by car to travel from Waterfront station to Hollyburn Country Club.
- For players arriving early morning or late evening, you can take a taxi or the Canada Line SkyTrain from the Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront station and then a taxi to your housing or hotel.
- The Canada Line costs $9 (2 zones). Taxis from Waterfront station to the Hollyburn Country Club cost approximately $30 CAD. The address to Hollyburn Country Club is 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver.
From Holiday Inn & Suites to Hollyburn Country Club
- The shuttle service between the Holiday Inn and Suites and Hollyburn Country Club will be provided on a scheduled basis.
- Players must reserve the shuttle service to be guaranteed a seat no later than 9pm the night before.
Meeting points for transportation are:
- Holiday Inn & Suites: Hotel lobby.
- Hollyburn Country Club: Main entrance to Club House.
- Tournament Transportation desk is located in the back of the Players’ Lounge at Hollyburn Country Club.
When requesting transportation, reservations must include the total number of people travelling in the party.
The transportation service is subject to availability.
- Information to book practice courts can be found in UNO.
- Priority given to players competing on that day.
- Players competing in the first series of matches each day will receive priority for practice on the courts that they will be playing on in the time slot before their match.